In 2017, we spoke with our customers about what they expect from
us and what they’d like us to focus on over the next five years.
Based on input from our customers we made five promises to the community:
- We promised our customers that we would do our job well. We
guaranteed that water we provided always met the Safe Drinking Water Act standards and ensured that sewer spills
caused by us would be contained within an hour.
- We promised to be easy to deal with and resolve 88% of all
customer enquiries at the first point of contact.
- We promised to be affordable and fair, whilst maintaining
services to customers who are experiencing hardship.
- We promised to prepare for future growth and protect the
- We promised to spend at least $30,000 per year on community
Each year we track these promises and other key measures and report our performance to the Essential Services Commissioner and the community.