In 2017, we spoke with our customers about what they expect from
us and what they’d like us to focus on over the next five years as part of our
2018 Price Submission.
Based on input from our customers we made five promises to the community:
- We promised our customers that we would do our job well. We
guaranteed that water we provided always met the
Safe Drinking Water Act standards and ensured that sewer spills
caused by us would be contained within an hour.
- We promised to be easy to deal with and resolve 88% of all
customer enquiries at the first point of contact.
- We promised to be affordable and fair, whilst maintaining
services to customers who are experiencing hardship.
- We promised to prepare for future growth and protect the
- We promised to spend at least $30,000 per year on community
Each year we track these promises and other key measures and report our performance to the Essential Services Commission (ESC) and the community.
2021 performanceWe'd also love to know what you think. If you can spare a few minutes, please share your thoughts below.
Your feedback will be anonymous, confidential and valued by our team.
Have your say on our community reportYou can also watch our video to see how our top 10 major projects are tracking.
Updates from the Essential Services Commission
You can read updates from the ESC on our outcomes in their Outcomes Report and the delivery of our major capital projects as part of their Major Projects Supplement.