Your feedback is important. You can compliment members of our team or make a complaint or suggestions about how we can improve using the form below.
If you prefer, you can provide your feedback over the phone by calling our friendly team on 1800 050 500. If English isn’t your first language, call 13 14 50 to use the interpreter service for free.
We have a dedicated, Traralgon-based customer contact centre, so you’ll know you’re talking to a local person.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to managing complaints fairly, efficiently and effectively.
We’ll acknowledge your complaint within two business days, and we’ll do our best to resolve your complaint the first time you reach out to us. If your complaint can’t be resolved in the first instance, we’ll escalate it for you.
- work with you to resolve your complaint and explain how the complaint will be handled
- give you reasons for the decision we make
- deal with your complaint fairly, courteously, impartially and objectively
- use your feedback to make changes to improve our customer service and expectations when appropriate
If you’re not happy with our investigation or the resolution offered, you can contact the Energy and Water Ombudsman of Victoria (EWOV). They offer free independent advice and assistance.
You can contact EWOV:
- by calling 1800 500 509 (Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm, excluding public holidays)
- through ewov.com.au
- Interpreter Service 131 450
- National Relay Service: 133 677 (for customers with a hearing or speech impairment)
- Mail: Energy and Water Ombudsman (Victoria). GPO Box 469, Melbourne 3001