Concession card holders can claim up to:
- up to 50% off costs up to $354.10 a year if you have both water and wastewater services; or
- if you only have one service, the concession is up to $177.05 a year.
The eligible concessions are:
- Pensioner Concession Card
- DVA Gold Card (all types except ‘Dependant’)
- Health Care Card (except payment types CD and FO)
Holding a Commonwealth Seniors Health Cards does not make you eligible for a concession.
We need to verify your concession with the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing. If you do not consent to this, please contact us.