Moving home or buying a property?

Frequently asked questions

You can complete a change of tenancy form on behalf of your tenant, or they can do it themselves. This should be done 48 hours before the move to ensure water charges are allocated to the correct tenant.

Solicitors and conveyancers should refer to our property transfers information.