Complete our short survey for your chance to win $200 off your water bill.
We recently asked our community to help shape our plans for the future and provide input into our 2023-28 price submission. Our price submission sets out our services and costs our customers pay for the next five years. We’re starting to deliver the initiatives in our submission, which align with six priority areas identified by our customers.
Now, we are conducting a short, 2 question survey to check in on those priorities, known as ‘customer outcomes’, and see if anything has changed for our community. We’ll carry out these surveys regularly, to keep us on track and ensure we can respond to emerging issues or changes in our community’s priorities.
Want more opportunities to have your say? Join our Customer Sounding Board to receive invitations to provide input on future projects and initiatives.
Prize draw terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for prize draw open to Gippsland Water customers completing the Customer Outcomes Survey from 27 July – 10 August 2023.
1. Central Gippsland Region Water Corporation (Gippsland Water), ABN 75 8307 504 13, of 55 Hazelwood Road, Traralgon, 3844, administers the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is open to Gippsland Water customers providing feedback on customer outcomes through the Customer Outcomes Survey, open from Thursday 27 July 2023 until Thursday 10 August 2023.
3. Customers who do not wish to participate in the prize draw can choose to opt out by not providing their contact details.
4. Entry is free.
5. Entry is only open to Gippsland Water customers.
6. Directors and staff of Gippsland Water and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
7. Customers who participate in the Customer Outcomes Survey will have the chance to enter in the prize draw by providing their contact details, so that we can contact the winners.
8. The survey will open from Thursday 27 July 2023 until Thursday 10 August 2023.
9. Entries for the draw are limited to one per customer.
10. Entries that are deemed at the time of the draw not to have complied with the eligibility and entry requirements will be deemed invalid.
11. Gippsland Water reserves the right to amend the dates relating to this opportunity at any time.
12. There will be one prize of $200 to be credited to one Gippsland Water customer account.
13. The winning entry will be randomly selected using an automated generating tool.
14. The prize draw will be conducted at on Tuesday 15 August 2023 at Gippsland Water, 55 Hazelwood Road, Traralgon, 3844.
15. The winner will be notified within seven days of the draw.
16. Gippsland Water’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
18. Participants’ contact details will not be used for any other purpose than the prize draw.