Our Customer Sounding Board is a group of customers and community members who share their views to help guide our decision-making.
Members of our sounding board receive invitations to participate in engagement activities, such as focus groups and surveys.
You'll get a chance to influence your water and wastewater services. You'll also be able to share ideas and suggestions about how we contribute to our community.
Involvement in some activities may attract a payment in recognition of your time.
So far, some of our sounding board members have participated in focus groups to discuss their thoughts about the possibility of building or hosting a wind farm at the Dutson Downs property we manage. In addition, all sounding board members were invited to complete a survey on the same topic. Members have also been randomly selected to participate in our website user testing. Their feedback has helped us make sure it’s easy for customers to find what they need on our new website.
You can register interest in joining our sounding board by completing our online form below.
You’ll need to be a customer or reside in our service area.
We ask that our sounding board volunteers:
- Actively participate in discussions through email and other online channels
- Be open to responding to surveys and participating in engagement sessions
- Treat members of the sounding board, our staff and stakeholders with respect and courtesy
- Protect and preserve the confidentiality of any information discussed
- Protect and preserve the privacy of other members of the sounding board.
- Not use inflammatory language or behaviour of any kind.
See the terms of reference for participating in our sounding board.