Frequently asked questions

You might be eligible for a concession on your bill if you hold a:

  • Pensions Concession Card
  • DVA Gold Card (all types except 'Dependant')
  • Health Care Card (except payment types CD and FO)


To register your concession, please fill out the concession application form and email it to us or call 1800 050 500.

Your concession will be displayed on the front page of your under the heading ‘Account Summary’.

Yes. We can't move your concession to a new residence until the address has been updated with Centrelink as entitlements are only valid against a customer’s primary place of residence.

You can save up to 50% off your water bill if you register an eligible concession card with us. 

Yes. If verified correctly, concession entitlements can be backdated up to 12 months or three bills.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Give us a call, we're here to help.
General enquiries
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Outside Victoria
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
National Relay Service
For deaf or hard of hearing.
Interpreter service