In our Graduate Program you’ll contribute from day one. You’ll gain valuable experience in your chosen field and work on meaningful and challenging projects that impact our business and customers.
Over the two-year program, you’ll spend eight months in three different areas of our business giving you a well-rounded experience. You’ll be supported with a dedicated mentor and targeted development plan to help shape and achieve your future career goals.
What we offer
- Two-year program with three rotational placements
- Opportunities for advancement and ongoing employment at the end of the program
- Fun, friendly and professional working environment
- Dedicated mentoring and coaching from experienced leaders
- On the job learning
- A tailored training plan with professional and personal development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Access to a range of health and wellbeing initiatives
- Opportunities to network in the water industry
How to apply
Applications for our Graduate Program normally open each year in the autumn months with graduates to commence the following year.
If you’re a recent graduate or graduating this year – we want to hear from you!
Keep an eye on our current opportunities page to apply.
Applicants must provide a cover letter, resume and transcript of results.