A plan of consolidation allows an applicant/owner to legally consolidate two or more parcels of land into one title.
This page outlines the consolidation process and the documentation we need. We can’t start the consolidation process until the Titles Office has issued a new title.
1. Submit the following documentation via email to our Property Connections team:
NOTE: There may be further requirements and associated costs for capping off any existing service(s).
2. We will assess the information submitted and provide a quote.
NOTE: only one water and one sewer service is permitted to the consolidated lot.
4. We will review the disconnection of services application, receipt of fees and approve your contractor to complete sewer works. Gippsland Water will then complete the water disconnection works required.
5. Your nominated contractor will need to submit sewer and water field notes and photographs via email to our Property Connections team. We can then confirm works have been satisfactorily completed.
6. We will then consolidate the existing accounts and send a letter of confirmation.
NOTE: If there are any amounts owing on the existing separate accounts, these accounts will still be issued until such time as the amounts have been paid in full.